MethodsDec. 30, 2019 5:58 pmroguethief Character Guide
Effects are delivered to an opponent via one of the following Methods as indicated in the Skill, Technique, and Item descriptions:
- Applied - Used to place an Effect on an item. Say the Sig Call and pretend to apply the contents for at least 3 seconds then attach the Tag on the item.
- Ingested - Used when you consume an Effect from a Bottle, cup or plate, or fake syringe. Another player may mime at least 3 seconds administering the contents on you.
- Touch - With an empty hand, touch the player on the shoulder, hand, forearm, foot, or shin and say the effect’s Sig Call. As a safety precaution, do not use this Method on a player actively swinging or shooting a weapon else the target is not affected (likewise don’t swing/shoot a weapon as protection against Touch).
- Projectile (Packet) - Throw a bird seed packet or foam ball at your opponent.
- Gesture – Instead of one of the above Methods, you can always use a Gesture.