To buy a ticket, please Login or Create a Profile.
Click to open our COVID Policy for Event Attendance
Proof of COVID vaccination is required at our events, no exceptions. Negative test result up to two days before the event is required. Please read our detailed COVID Policy for Event Attendance for requirements and accepted forms of proof required to attend our events.
When purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to and are excpeted to adhere to, our COVID Policy.
Capacity is 150. Registration will close if capacity is reached. Anyone arriving without registering will be turned away if capacity is reached.
All participants must stay in a bunk in a cabin.
RV, tent, and car camping is not allowed at our events.
Our policy is for all players to have a bunk. If the campsite is reaching capacity, we will work with you and players to get you a bunk no matter where, even ignoring In-Game alliances if needed.
Please DO NOT park on the pavement around the Dining Hall and Cabins.
Park in the gravel lot number 15 on the map below.
Park in the gravelled area (#15 in orange on the map) near the dining hall ONLY. Do not leave your car in the lot next to cabins or the paved area in front of the dining hall. The parking lot is an Out-of-Game area where role-play and combat is not permitted.
Your ticket includes a Meal Plan provided by Galaxy Awaits. The menu is found on your ticket details.
All cabins are heated, have electricity, and sleep 8 each.
Bunk space is first come, first serve. You cannot reserve a bunk, but you can have friends on-site hold a bunk for you.
Some cabins are reserved and/or have the following exceptions:
- Mission Control - Cabins 9 and 10 are reserved for Staff and are Out-of-Game.
- Detention Block - Cabin 11 is a special In-Game area. See Rules.
- Cyberlab - Cabin 12 is a special In-Game area. See Rules.
- Imperial Outpost - Cabins 13, 14, 15, and 16 are reserved for Empire Faction members.
- Accessible Cabin - Cabin 17 has a bathroom and is closest to the Dining Hall. Bunks are open for anyone, however priority for those with health requirements is given. If you would like to reserve a bunk in this cabin, please Contact Us.
The only kitchen onsite is in the Dining Hall. It is open for everyone to use for cooking and storing food in the pantry and walk-in refridgerator. When using the kitchen, you must:
- Coordinate with Kitchen Staff before cooking and abide by their schedule.
- Clean the counters and dishes you used.
- Wash the dishes from your meal after eating.
The Kitchen is an In-Game area for role-play and Parlor Combat only, never full contact combat.
Decorating your cabin is highly encouraged as those are In-Game spaces for combat and role-play.
Note that you may NOT use push pins, nails, tacks, duct tape, packing tape, and anything that damages the cabin or peels paint.
You may use masking tape to affix something to the walls or around the door. Curtain rods are installed for use. Ceiling hooks are available in some cabins.
You may swap lightbulbs as long as you put the original back before leaving the event.
All bathrooms are Out-of-Game areas. Bathrooms are found throughout the campsite in bathroom/shower buildings, inside the Dining Hall, and inside Cabins 17, 18, and 19.
If you have any questions about the venue, please Contact Us!