Millersylvania Retreat Center
12245 Tilley Road S.
Olympia, WA 98512
PARKING: Out-of-Game area. Please park off the pavement to keep the area next to the dining hall clear.
The retreat center has a dining hall serving as the Cantina, and four groupings of heated cabins with bunk space on a first come, first serve basis. You cannot reserve a bunk, but you can have friends hold a bunk for you.
Cabin 10 is reserved for Staff and is an Out-of-Game area.
Cabin 17 has its own bathroom, and has priority bunk space for those with health requirements.
Bathrooms are Out-of-Game areas.
Capacity is 150. All participants must stay in a bunk. No RV or tent camping allowed. Registration will close if capacity is reached. Anyone arriving without registering will be turned away if capacity is reached.
You will need:
- Read our Rule book.
- Submit a character in the online Character Manager.
- Register for the next event.
- A Star Wars appropriate costume. If you are NPCing for Staff, a costume will be provided.
- Props and toy weapons. If you are NPCing for Staff, these items will be provided.
- Food for the weekend. If there is a meal plan, it is provided by a player. Dishes, utensils, and cookware is available at the Cantina, which you may use anytime. Please do not take dishes out of the Cantina, and clean up your own mess.
- Bed clothes. Each bunk has a mattress but you must bring pillows and blankets.
- Shower stuff. There are several showers located throughout the camp.
- Warm clothing under your costume. Don't forget extra clothing such as socks.
- Cabin decoration. Not a requirement, but you are encourage to deck out your cabin as it is an In-Character area.