May 2020 Event CANCELLED. Read our statement about the cancellation.
BUY TICKETNovember 06 - 08, 2020
Location: Millersylvania Retreat Center | Amenities | What to Bring
New Player: $40 | Returning Player: $50 prepay | Ages 18+ | Meal Plan included
MILLERSYLVANIA RETREAT CENTER
12245 Tilley Road S.
Olympia, WA 98512
PARKING in the gravelled area near the dining hall ONLY. Do not leave your car in the lot next to cabins or the paved area in front of the dining hall. The parking lot is an Out-of-Game area where role-play and combat is not permitted.
Please DO NOT park on the pavement in front of the dining hall.
Capacity is 150. Registration will close if capacity is reached. Anyone arriving without registering will be turned away if capacity is reached.
All participants must stay in a bunk in a cabin. RV and tent camping is not allowed at our events.
Your ticket includes a Meal Plan provided by Galaxy Awaits. The menu is found on your ticket details.
The only kitchen onsite is in the Dining Hall. It is open for everyone to use for cooking and storing food in the walk-in fridge. When using the kitchen, please:
The Kitchen is an In-Game area for role-play, but no combat.
- Coordinate with Kitchen Staff before cooking and abide by their schedule.
- Clean the counters and dishes you used.
- Wash the dishes from your meal after eating.
All cabins are heated, have electricity, and sleep 8 each.
Bunk space is first come, first serve. You cannot reserve a bunk, but you can have friends on-site hold a bunk for you.
Some cabins are reserved and/or have the following exceptions:
Our policy is for all players to have a bunk. If the campsite is reaching capacity, we will work with you and players to get you a bunk no matter where or In-Game reasons.
- Mission Control - Cabins 9, 10, and 11 are reserved for Staff and are Out-of-Game.
- Cyberlab - Cabin 12 is a special In-Game area. See Rules.
- Imperial Base - Cabins 13, 14, 15, and 16 are reserved for Empire Faction members.
- Medical Priority - Cabin 17 has a bathroom and is closest to the Dining Hall. Bunks are open for anyone, however priority for those with health requirements is given. If you would like to reserve a bunk in this cabin, please Contact Us.
All bathrooms are Out-of-Game areas. Bathrooms are found throughout the campsite in bathroom/shower buildings, inside the Dining Hall, and inside Cabins 17, 18, and 19.
WHAT TO BRING
You will need:
- Read our Rule book.
- Submit a character in the online Character Manager.
- Register for the next event.
- A Star Wars appropriate costume. If you are NPCing for Staff, please wear plain black clothing and a costume is provided.
- Props and toy weapons. If you are NPCing for Staff, these items are provided.
- Food for the weekend. However, check the event listing for a Meal Plan. Dishes, utensils, and cookware is available at the Cantina, which you may use anytime.
- Please do not take dishes out of the Cantina, and clean up your own mess.
- Bed clothes. Each bunk has a mattress but you must bring pillows and blankets.
- Shower stuff. There are several showers located throughout the camp.
- Warm clothing under your costume. Don't forget extra clothing such as socks.
- Cabin decoration. Not a requirement, but you are encourage to deck out your cabin as it is an In-Character area.