MILLERSYLVANIA RETREAT CENTER
12245 Tilley Road S.
Olympia, WA 98512
PARKING in the gravelled area near the dining hall ONLY. Do not leave your car in the lot next to cabins or the paved area in front of the dining hall. The parking lot is an Out-of-Game area where role-play and combat is not permitted.
Please DO NOT park on the pavement around the Dining Hall and any cabins. Park in the gravel lot ONLY.
Capacity is 150. Registration will close if capacity is reached. Anyone arriving without registering will be turned away if capacity is reached.
All participants must stay in a bunk in a cabin. RV and tent camping is not allowed at our events.
Your ticket includes a Meal Plan provided by Galaxy Awaits. The menu is found on your ticket details.
The only kitchen onsite is in the Dining Hall. It is open for everyone to use for cooking and storing food in the walk-in fridge. When using the kitchen, please:
The Kitchen is an In-Game area for role-play, but no combat.
- Coordinate with Kitchen Staff before cooking and abide by their schedule.
- Clean the counters and dishes you used.
- Wash the dishes from your meal after eating.
All cabins are heated, have electricity, and sleep 8 each.
Bunk space is first come, first serve. You cannot reserve a bunk, but you can have friends on-site hold a bunk for you.
Some cabins are reserved and/or have the following exceptions:
Our policy is for all players to have a bunk. If the campsite is reaching capacity, we will work with you and players to get you a bunk no matter where or In-Game reasons.
- Mission Control - Cabins 9, 10, and 11 are reserved for Staff and are Out-of-Game.
- Cyberlab - Cabin 12 is a special In-Game area. See Rules.
- Imperial Base - Cabins 13, 14, 15, and 16 are reserved for Empire Faction members.
- Medical Priority - Cabin 17 has a bathroom and is closest to the Dining Hall. Bunks are open for anyone, however priority for those with health requirements is given. If you would like to reserve a bunk in this cabin, please Contact Us.
All bathrooms are Out-of-Game areas. Bathrooms are found throughout the campsite in bathroom/shower buildings, inside the Dining Hall, and inside Cabins 17, 18, and 19.